As an essential business (Fuel, Agricultural Services, Hardware) we are open following all the current COVID19 government guidelines. We have made the decision to limit entry into our store at the moment and are serving from the door. While on our premise we ask customers to sanitise hands on entry, keep a safe distance from others and masks MUST be worn while indoors.
To speed up the collection process please ring orders in before arriving or come with a list in hand. We will still be running a FREE local delivery service. To make an order please ring 017683 51240 or email [email protected] and we will do our best to help.
With disrupted supply our stock levels are constantly changing but we are doing our very best to keep you supplied with PPE, hand sanitisers, anti-bac sprays, wipes & soaps and all our gardening, hardware, DIY and kitchen needs.
You can browse our online google store HERE. If you can't find what your after please contact us, as not everything is on our online store at the moment.
- We are asking all customers to stay in their cars and wait for a member of staff to serve you.
- Please do not enter the kiosk, all payment is done outside at a safe distance.
- We are open for counter service at the door, please enter round at the fuel station; bottom entrance for agricultural stores and top entrance for hardware.
- We advise you call before you arrive to check stock availability and to speed up the counter service.
- We ask all equipment brought in is cleaned beforehand.
- Please ring the bell in the stores to book in or collect your item/machine
- Please do not enter the workshop
- Please ring us on 01768351240 for breakdowns and we will do our best to find a workable solution under government guidelines.