There is a detachable parking stand and PTO holder fitted as standard. All MAJOR tankers are constructed from 6mm steel for maximum strength. The axle is a heavy duty agricultural specification axle.
Rubber buffers are fitted as standard on the drawbar. They make the tanker easier to tow and gives a smoother journey. These tankers are supplied with a galvanised finish as standard.
- Chassis rails run the length of the tanker – to strengthen and support the tank
- Unique heavy duty drawbar design complete with parking stand – to make it easier to hitch the tanker to the tractor
- Battioni pumps used on all tankers. These are a worldwide recognised quality pump with parts readily available
- Four fill point locations (three blanked) as standard – to allow you choose the most suitable fill point for you
- Suspension on the drawbar as standard to reduce the stress on the tanker and allow safer towing
- PTO stand – to support the PTO when not in use and prevent damage to the PTO cover
- Shearbolt protected PTO shaft to protect the pump in the event of blockages